For one of our clients in the Schiphol area, we are looking for a full-time forklift driver.
What does the function looks like?
As a forklift driver you are responsible for checking incoming shipments and driving them neatly to the right location.
Your duties will include:
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Moving shipment with a reach truck and registering them;
- Stacking pallets;
- Occasionally assisting in the production process
We do we ask from you:
- You have knowledge of the Dutch and/or English language in word;
- BSN and a Dutch bank account
- Your own accommodation and transportation
- Forklift certificate
What we offer:
- Full time job 40 hours a week
- Contract in accordance with the applicable collective labor agreement (CAO)
- StiPP pension
- Training opportunities
- A pleasant working atmosphere and nice colleagues
- Shift allowance
- Travel allowance (Reiskostenvergoeding)
- Weekly payments
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Salary: starting from €12.58 per hour
- Work under the contract or for ZZPèrs
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging position as within NFA? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and maybe you will soon be our new colleague!