For one of our clients in the Amsterdam area, we are looking for a full-time Room attendant
What does the function looks like?
As a Room attendant you are responsible for daily cleaning tasks in the hotel rooms, such as:
- Cleaning hotel rooms including change of the bed linen;
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
We do we ask from you:
- You have knowledge of the Dutch and/or English language in word;
- BSN and a Dutch bank account;
- Your own accommodation and transportation;
- An eye for details.
What we offer:
- Full time job 40 hours a week;
- Contract in accordance with the applicable collective labor agreement (CAO);
- StiPP pension;
- Training opportunities;
- A pleasant working atmosphere and nice colleagues;
- Travel allowance (Reiskostenvergoeding);
- Weekly payments;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Salary: starting from € 11,83 – 13,50 per hour (depends from the experience).
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging position as within NFA? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and maybe you will soon be our new colleague!