For one of our clients in the Schiphol area, we are looking for a full-time warehouse employee.
What does the function looks like?
As a warehouse employee you are responsible for processing all incoming and outgoing freight and all warehouse activities that come with it, such as:
- Scanning in and out of all incoming and outgoing freight;
- order picking;
- Unloading and loading trucks;
- You ensure that the entire working environment remains neat and clean;
- You are in direct contact with the warehouse coordinators.
We do we ask from you:
- You have knowledge of the Dutch and/or English language in word;
- BSN and a Dutch bank account;
- Your own accommodation and transportation
What we offer:
- Full time job 40 hours a week ;
- Contract in accordance with the applicable collective labor agreement (CAO);
- StiPP pension;
- Training opportunities;
- A pleasant working atmosphere and nice colleagues;
- Shift allowance;
- Travel allowance (Reiskostenvergoeding);
- Weekly payments;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Salary: starting from €11,80 per hour
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging position as within NFA? Apply today and maybe you will soon be our new colleague!